The domination from “Smilin” Reese Bogue left no question that he was going to be the Seekonk Grand Prix Bandolero Bandit champion in 2019. Bogue had the fastest car right from the drop of the first green flag, and carried the speed right through the summer and into the finale, scoring top five finishes in nearly all races. For Bogue, the final tally shows his championship victory came by 84 points — nearly two races ahead of all others, marking a near perfect performance for him. Brenden LeBelle finished second, while Ryan Vanasse Jr. took the next generation of the Vanasse family to a third-place points finish.
August 18, 2019
December 5, 2019
August 11, 2019
Grass Roots Racing Lives HERE!
April 11 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Recent Speedway News
- ACT Reveals Unique Challenge Cup Point System January 15, 2020
- Seekonk Announces Test and Tune Schedule for 2020 January 15, 2020
- ACT Announces New England Late Model Challenge Cup for Weekly Racers January 6, 2020
- AMERICAN RACER PRO 75 TO DEBUT IN 2020 December 19, 2019
- INAUGURAL BAY STATE CLASSIC SET FOR JULY 2020 AT SEEKONK December 12, 2019
- SEEKONK SPEEDWAY JOINS RPM SEAL ALLIANCE FOR 2020 December 11, 2019