SEEKONK SPEEDWAY ACCEPTS CREDENTIAL REQUESTS FROM:
- Accredited Print Reporters & Photographers
- Accredited Internet Reporters
- Accredited Radio Reporters
- Accredited Television Reporters and Camera Operators
- Sanctioning Body Public Relations Representatives
- Accepted Credential Requests are Non-Transferable
MEDIA & PUBLIC RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVES GUIDELINES
Media & Public Relations Representatives must be:
- Bona-fide employees of the assigning media outlet or sanctioning body
- Currently covered under the Workman’s Compensation policy of the assigning media outlet or sanctioning body
- 18 years of age or older
Credential requests must be:
- Completed using online form below
- Submitted by a publisher, station manager, editor, or other executive
- Received prior to the credential request deadline.
- Touring and Special Event Date credential requests need to be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the race date.
- NASCAR Saturday Night credential request need to be submitted at least 1 week prior to the race date.
Media Members and Public Relations Representatives with the appropriate Sanctioning Body Annual Credential may submit their own requests.
Media outlets and sanctioning bodies may request multiple events and representatives.
Requests will be evaluated on an individual basis.
CREDENTIAL PICK-UP REQUIREMENTS
- Media Credentials can be picked up at the Pit Sign-In Booth, which is located on the right-hand side of the Speedway property just before heading into the main parking area
- A valid PHOTO ID must be presented for verification
- No one under the age of 18 years old will be credentialed by Seekonk Speedway
- A waiver must be signed before credentials can be issued.
- Professional attire is required
- No tank or crop tops
- No open-toed shoes or sandals
- Seekonk Speedway may determine, in the best interest of the sport, that certain attire is unsuitable.