Seekonk Speedway is excited to welcome back WPRO-AM and Providence Auto Body as sponsors for the 4th Annual Speedway Car Show and Go! mass Crusiers will be on hand for judging all the great categories of classic cars and Crusin Bruce palmer will be on hand to provide the entertainment! New addition to the day will be the first of three Automotive Swap meets starting at 9 am as well as Free to the public Open Practice inside on the 1/3 mile asphalt track. Spring is just around the corner!
Join our FREE email club!
- MotoGP: Bridgestone Reflects On Results From Austin Race April 19, 2014
- F1: Ricciardo Impresses In Qualifying Once Again April 19, 2014
- F1: Hamilton Masters Wet Conditions To Capture Pole Position In China April 19, 2014
- F1: Ricciardo Fastest In Rainy Final Practice At Chinese GP April 19, 2014
- Maldonado and Gutierrez disagree on severity of Bahrain penalty April 18, 2014