Jeramee Lille rolled out to the top of the field early, and held on to win his first opening day event. Lillie had a few different challengers over the 30 lap distance, and in the end, brought his Chevy to Everett’s Auto Parts Victory Lane. Dylan Estrella had to come from the back of the field twice, and worked his way into second before the checkered dropped. Gerry DeGasparre, Bill Bernard and Ryan Lineham were third, fourth and fifth.
Join our FREE email club!
- F1: New Power Unit Grid Penalties Set To Shake Things Up December 12, 2013
- SportsCars: Black Falcon Mercedes Takes Gulf 12 Hours Pole December 12, 2013
- F1: ‘Rush’ Nominated As Best Motion Picture Drama At Golden Globes December 12, 2013
- SportsCars: Audi R18 Tech Details Released December 12, 2013
- F1: Breaking — Force India Confirms Perez For 2014 December 12, 2013