Rey Lovelace inherited the Street Stock victory after the apparent winner was disqualified. Ryan Lineham crossed the finish line and accepted the checkered flag, but his car did not pass post race tech. This handed the victory to Lovelace.
Join our FREE email club!
- F1: FIA Decides On Double Points In Final Race December 9, 2013
- F1: Todt Supports Move For Permanent Race Numbers December 9, 2013
- F1: Hollywood’s DiCaprio Partners With Formula E Series Team December 9, 2013
- F1: Williams Raids Aerodynamic Positions From Lotus And Red Bull December 9, 2013
- SportsCars: Q&A With Asian Le Mans Series Director Mark Thomas December 9, 2013