Rey Lovelace inherited the Street Stock victory after the apparent winner was disqualified. Ryan Lineham crossed the finish line and accepted the checkered flag, but his car did not pass post race tech. This handed the victory to Lovelace.
Join our FREE email club!
- MotoGP: Nicky Hayden to miss races in Indy and Brno July 24, 2014
- Showdown: Penske teammates top IndyCar standings, both aim for first title July 24, 2014
- FOX Sports to televise 23 hours of Barrett-Jackson coverage from Reno July 24, 2014
- TUDOR Championship: Karam to sub for Rojas at Indy July 24, 2014
- Back in business: American F1 driver trades Caterham suit for Marussia one July 24, 2014